A rowing machine is quite a handy tool for fitness for people living in small apartments. It occupies less space and plays a vital role to keep you healthy. It’s like jogging, cycling, and boating where your full body is involved in the workout. However, some rowing machines come with some particular features like upper body workout, lower body workout and for both, etc. You can select any of them according to your requirements.
- Low impact workout that engages all major muscle groups; work legs, core and arms with a smooth, high calorie-burning motion
- Track your progress with real-time reliable data; the Performance Monitor 5 (included) self-calibrates for comparable results; connect wirelessly to heart rate belts and apps (not included)
- Designed to fit most users: 14-inch seat height, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle. Monitor arm : ABS plastic
- DIGITAL MONITOR - The large LCD console displays time, count, calories, total count, scan. The convenient scan mode displays your progress to assist you in tracking all your fitness goals
- EXTRA LONG SLIDE RAIL - At 48 inches in slide rail length and 44 inches in inseam length, the SF-RW5515 can accommodate rowers of nearly any size.
- ADJUSTABLE MAGNETIC RESISTANCE - With a simple twist, you can increase or decrease the 8 levels of magnetic resistance, so your workout can remain challenging and effective throughout your fitness journey.
- [Full body workout]: The only rower with additional exercises on the market. Full body low impact workout targets forearms, biceps, triceps, shoulders, legs, thighs and more with additional exercises. Slide rail length/inseam: 39"
- [Smart CLOUD Fitness]: the only Bluetooth rower on the market. Bluetooth Smart fitness with free My Cloud Fitness app available on iOS and Android for tracking your workout results. 3 workout goal settings via app: time, distance and calories burned
- [Extra wide handlebar/14 level tension ]: 21. 5" extra wide grip foam handlebar provides comfortable grips for different workout exercises. 14 level Dual transmission magnetic tension resistance for an easy or more challenging workout
There are thousands of rowing machines in the market. Usually, people select a rowing machine according to their budget. That’s not a good job. Consider a few important factors while buying a rowing machine. Below are these factors.
There are four types of resistance systems in a rowing machine: water, air, magnetic and hydraulic piston. All of them have their own benefits. Let’s have a look at all of them.
Air resistance rower comes with natural rowing strokes. It has a smooth movement and you can find it commonly in the majority of fitness centers.
The water-resistance rower comes with life-like rowing experience. All muscles of your lower and upper body are involved in the workout while you use it.
The magnetic rower comes with quiet operation and smooth rowing experience. The maintenance of a magnetic rower is easy.
A hydraulic rower is available in a compact size. It’s perfect for people living in small apartments. It’s more affordable than magnetic and water-resistance rowers. Due to the compact size, you can store it easily.
Check the dimensions of the machine and your room too. If you have a small room, select a hydraulic rower. Before selecting the rowing machine, select the place where you want to keep it. People who want to get a rowing machine for gym should consider an air-resistance and water-resistance rower.
Determine your workout goals before selecting a rowing machine. For example, for toning muscles, a hydraulic rower is perfect because it comes with multiple resistance levels. If you want to lose weight, air-resistance and magnetic rower will be greatly helpful.
Number of Users
Before selecting a rower, determine the number of users too. If you are the only user, you can select even an average rowing machine. If various people want to use it, select a heavy-duty rower.
Check how many preset programs it contains. It’s important because you don’t need to set a fitness program to access your fitness goals.