A peaceful sleep means a lot to everyone. During winter, you can’t sleep peacefully if your quilt or blanket is below average. It should be cozy, soft, skin-friendly and lightweight of course. For frosty nights, a king size quilt is enough to keep a couple cozy and comfortable. While comparing with a blanket, we find quilt at a higher level. A quilt is cozier than a blanket. It has a removable cover that’s convenient to wash at home. On the other hand, you have to pay for laundry to get your blanket dry-cleaned from a professional laundry.
- Soft, 100% cotton fabric quilt with a cotton/poly blend filling - perfectly weighted, all season quilt.
- Lush Décor Boho stripe quilt is the ideal piece for your rustic, yet chic, bohemian bedroom decor.
- Bright, colorful and unique design with floral and geometric striped patterns for a mix of modern and bohemian bedding style.
- DURABLE AND SOFT - Perfect for families with pets or children. Pinsonic stitching will not unravel and allows for many years of continued use. Highest quality brushed microfiber and workmanship for long lasting comfort.
- OVERSIZED - King/California King 3 piece bedspread set. Two shams (20" x 36") and a bedspread (111" x 106"). Easily cover all sides and end of your bed, even with extra layers of padding! Forget those bulky spreads! This Lightweight bedspread wraps you in luxurious warmth for your most restful night sleep.
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE Enjoy in the bedroom, guest room, kids room, RV, vacation home. Great gift idea for men and women, boys and girls, kids and teens of all ages! Give the gift of comfort for Birthdays - Bridal & Baby Shower - Mother's - Father's Day and Christmas.
- Looking to update your bedroom with a Quality Product without Spending a lot of money? Our quilt sets fit the bill. These light-weight Quilt sets are High-Quality, beautifully embroidered with free-motion pattern and comes with matching sham to complete the set. These quilt sets are made with our signature Hypo-Allergenic, breathable, Light weight, double-brushed for extra softness, shrinkage free, fade and dust mite resistant. You will wake up fresh and well rested.
- High Quality Craftsmanship & Signature Soft Fabric: Woven with 100% Double-Brushed 110 GSM Microfiber, the feel of the fabric is like percale "cotton" (It is not cotton) and will continue to soften with each wash. There are so many ways these quilts can be used. You can layer it to add depth, or you can simply use it on its own, these are light-weight and do not feel heavy. Quilt has tight stitching and will last you for a very long time. See our warranty details below
- KING / CALIFORNIA KING Size is a 3-Piece Set and Contains One Quilt: 98 in wide x 108 in long, Two Shams: 20 in wide x 36 in long. Quilt Set is made with our Signature Vilano 110 GSM Brushed Microfiber and the filling is Polyester 120 GSM. Shams are quilted on both sides. The Quilt Set comes in a bag That is beautifully designed and can be used to store other similar weight items.
The availability of a wide range of duvets can make a new buyer confused. The quilts are different in size, price, cover, the material inside and stitching. So, check some important factors here to select a perfect king size quilt for you.
These duvets come with two types of fillings: synthetic and natural. The filling should not leave allergic effects. It should be environmentally friendly and breathable. Furthermore, it should be cozy for chilled nights. The natural filling makes the quilt lightweight and warmer. You can select it for chilled weather. It’s pricier than the synthetic filling. The synthetic filling is durable and strong, but only for average cold weather.
Check the material of the outer cover. It should be removable for an easy wash at home. If you are using it in winter, it should be made of thick and soft fabric like velvet.
Usually, a king size quilt comes with square stitching. Select a quilt with small (4 x 4) squares. The stitches should be neat and solid to avoid repairing issues after using it once or twice. Stitching matters a lot and it adds more life to your quilt.
A king-size quilt is larger in dimensions. So, don’t select a weighty product. It should be comfortable for kids and teens at your home. Check the weight before selecting it.
It should be easy to fold and store when not in use. Don’t select a slippery surface or thick quilt because you will face lots of problems for storing it.
Check the manufacturer’s warranty for your selected quilt. It should have a warranty for durability.