Without an instant pot, your kitchen is incomplete. It helps cooking vegetables, lentils, and meat instantly and saves your time. So, you don’t need to cook beef and venison for hours now. Within half an hour, your food is ready to serve. Even, it helps cooking vegetables too. You can use it for multiple purposes due to the powerful steam produced in it.
- Best Selling Model: America's most loved multi cooker, built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve desired results every time
- Cooks Fast and Saves Time: The Instant Pot Duo multi-cooker combines 7 appliances in one: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker and warmer - and cooks up to 70% faster
- Consistently Delicious: 14 one-touch Smart Programs put cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more on autopilot - with tasty results
- Best for Beginners: An upgrade to the all-time bestseller Instant Pot Duo series, the Duo Nova combines 7 appliances in 1: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, food warmer, and yogurt maker. The 6Qt model is the most popular size, with a capacity to cook for up to 6 people - if you're on the fence about which size is right for you, you can't go wrong with the 6Qt
- Healthy and Consistently Delicious: Duo Nova is powered by a sophisticated microprocessor that monitors and adjusts pressure, temperature, time, and heat to cook food up to 70% faster than other methods and deliver consistent, delicious results every time
- Smart Lid: The new EasySeal lid gives you one less thing to worry about because it automatically seals your Instant Pot. Steam release is also a breeze with a fast, safe push of the quick release button. And it even comes with a BONUS sealing ring!
- Instant Pot Ultra electric pressure cooker is the next generation in kitchen appliances. A central dial with a simple turn and press provides added precision in program selection and adjustment
- New features: altitude adjustment, cooking indicator, and a steam release reset button. The Ultra button for custom programming. The new features include sterilize, cake and egg programs
- Replaces 10 common kitchen Appliances pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, sauté/searing, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer
You can’t buy an instant pot blindly without considering a few important points. Let me explain all of them to help you buy a suitable instant pot for your kitchen.
There are usually three different sizes available in the pressure cooker. You can select from the following sizes.
Large Size: It’s around 8 Quart and it’s perfect for a large family consisting of more than 4 people.
Medium Size: This size is around 6 Quart and it’s suitable for 3 – 4 people.
Small Size: It’s the mini instant pot that is around 4 Quart and it is perfect for 1 – 2 people.
So, select the right size according to your family members.
Make sure that you select a non-stick pot because it’s easy-to-clean and your food doesn’t stick with it.
There are different types of an instant cookers. You can select according to your preference. LUX, DUO, Smart + App, DUO Plus, Ultra, Gem and Max are some of them. They are different on the basis of cooking methods. For example, LUX comes with a multi-cooking feature. It can pressure cook, slow cook, steam, saute, warm and make rice, etc. In the same way, other types are different.
Some instant pots come with an LCD display where you can view the temperature. If you want to use it for multipurpose, make sure it has an LCD display.
Check the maximum and minimum levels of heat. If you want to use it to cook meat and to make yogurt, you need an instant pot with adjustable heat levels.