A good face sunscreen protects your skin from sun rays. There are two kinds of sun rays that can affect your skin badly: UV A and UV B. These rays cause inflammation, sun-burning, and skin rashes, etc. So, the best way to protect your skin is to use face sunscreen. If your skin is acne-prone, choose a perfect face sunscreen according to it.
- 3-fluid ounce bottle of Neutrogena Liquid Face& Body Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 55 for acne prone skin. Stabilized with Helioplex technology and featuring the active ingredient avobenzone, it provides superior UVA/UVB protection.
- Sunscreen lotion from #1 dermatologist-recommended sun care brand has a water-light texture that leaves a weightless, matte finish and allows skin to breathe while keeping any unwanted skin problems at bay
- Dermatologist-tested formula is lightweight, oil-free and non-comedogenic, so it won't cause breakouts or clog pores. Ideal for individuals with acne prone skin
- Mineral-based face sunscreen with 9.0% transparent zinc oxide
- Facial sunscreen for sensitive skin types prone to acne, rosacea and hyperpigmentation, calms and protects acne-prone skin
- Face sunscreen contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: oily, combination, dry, normal, and sensitive skin. This formula is fragrance free, non-greasy, oil-free, paraben-free, and leaves no white residue. Provides advanced protection for every skin tone.
- MULTI-USE ANTI-AGING FORMULA. Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinimade visibly improve the skin's overall appearance, while Zinc Oxide sun block offers broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB radiation.
- HYALURONIC ACID AND NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3) plumps the skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reduces pore size, corrects uneven skin tone, and hydrates the skin.
It’s a hard nut to crack to select a suitable face sunscreen for acne-prone skin. You can’t select any face sunscreen without considering a few important factors. There are thousands of face sunscreens available in the market. You can’t select any ordinary face sunscreen to protect skin from SUV rays. Check the factors below to select a perfect sunscreen for acne-prone skin.
SPF 30 – 60
Check the highest temperature level in your region. If it’s extremely hot, select a sunscreen with SPF 50 – SPF 60. The hot temperature brings UVA and UVB rays of the sun that are extremely harmful to your skin cells. So, keep your skin damage-free select the right kind of sun protection formula. If you live in a moderately hot region like 30 – 40, select a sunscreen with SPF 30 or SFP 40 accordingly.
For acne-prone skin, you need a bit different face sunscreen. Check the basic ingredients to avoid irritation and rashes. It should contain minerals like titanium dioxide, etc. To keep your skin hydrated, it should come with aloe vera. Don’t buy a sunscreen with chemicals like oxybenzone because it causes irritation on your skin. You can select a face sunscreen with biscotizole or avobenzone to protect skin from rays for a long time.
The face sunscreens come with different levels of stability. Some last for 1 – 2 hours only. Some are available with 12 hours of stability. So, select a long-lasting face sunscreen so that it could protect you from UVA and UVB from 10 AM to 4 PM.
Select a face sunscreen according to your skin type. If you have dry skin, don’t select a sunscreen with silica or isododecane because they will make your skin drier. Instead, select a sunscreen with lanolin, aloe vera, silicone, or glycerin, etc. In the same way, a fragrant sunscreen will also irritate acne-prone skin. Make sure you select a mineral sunscreen with alcohol or zinc oxide to avoid acne problems.
You get lots of sweat while moving in the sun exposure. So, don’t buy a greasy sunscreen. It should be hydrating your skin, but to some extent only. A greasy sunscreen will make your skin shabby in the sunlight. Furthermore, it will cause an enhanced acne problem.
Consumer Reports & Reviews for Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen For Acne-Prone Skin