Most of the drivers think their car battery will last forever. As a result, when the car doesn’t start, they seem in a baffling situation. Nothing lasts permanently. So, the same is the case with your car’s battery. No matter how much you care and how properly you maintain it. It doesn’t last long and once or twice during your vehicle’s lifetime, you have to replace the battery.
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
- AGM Tech - Utilizes Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Technology And Has A Wide Temperature Range .
- Genuine ExpertPower Battery - The Most Trusted And Highest Reviewed Sealed Lead Acid Batteries On Amazon .
- Battery Type - 12 Volt 33 Amp/10 Hour Deep Cycle Sealed Lead Acid Battery With Screw In Terminals 7.72(L) 5.16(W) 6.34(H) Total height 7.09 inch .
- 12-Volt, 720 Cold Cranking Amps, Size: 9.38 x 7.69 x 6.75-InchesWeight: 31.7 pounds, SAE Posts
- Reserve capacity of 90 minutes for constant performance
- Optimal starting power even in bad weather. Case material is Polypropylene
For every driver, it’s important to select a good quality battery for the car. The quality makes a big difference and it adds more stability and durability to your vehicle’s life. Here, I have brought a useful buying guide you should follow before selecting a battery for your car.
Check the dimensions of the previous battery. Measure them and select a new battery according to the same dimensions. It should be perfectly fit according to the terminals. Check it carefully before paying money.
It should be durable without the risk of leakage. Make sure; you select a battery with a sturdy casing that could last for a long time.
As you know everything has an expiry and manufacturing date. Before buying any eatable, you check the manufacturing date, right? In the same way, check the manufacturing date of the battery to know whether you have selected the freshest piece. Observe the battery and scan the QR code on it to know the manufacturing date.
Usually, CCA (Cold Cranking Amps) is used to explain the power of the battery. The power starts from 0-degree and goes up to hundreds of degrees. Check the CCA on the battery to know how much power output it has. For example, a good battery comes with at least 700+ CCA.
Select the right type of battery for your car. SLI (Starting, Lighting, and Ignition), Deep Cycle and VRLA are some most prominent types.
Consumer Reports and Reviews for Optima Batteries 8020